– Develop and test accessible Android apps.
– The testing and implementation of accessibility in Jetpack Compose and old UI toolkits [XML-based UIs]
– Modifiers for improving accessibility
– Accessibility testing and analysis tools. Talkback, accessibility scanner, etc.
– Test the user interface’s accessibility with an Espresso test.
Join us for an immersive workshop tailored for computer science and software engineering students and newbies! Dive deep into the world of application development with Flutter, Dart and Firebase. Whether you’re a newbie or just looking to sharpen your skills, this workshop is designed for you. We’ll kick things off with the fundamentals of Git, ensuring you’re well-equipped to manage and collaborate on projects. Then, we’ll transition into setting up your very own Flutter app.
With the advent of modern 5G, single digits millisecond network latency is no longer a pipe dream, and on public networks, you can typically get 40ms to 50ms latency. To create buzz around these performance numbers, Bell 5G/MEC Innovation Lab came to us with an exciting project proposition: Create a remote-presence, high-performance model car racing experience for the Montreal Formula One Grand Prix.
Dans cette présentation, je vais plonger dans les subtilités des Services Système Android, offrant une exploration approfondie de leur architecture, de leurs fonctionnalités et de leurs applications pratiques.